- Around 23lbs (super light, easy to carry and put on the top of your car!)
- Made with the latest hollow Carbon Fiber Technology. (Like Boeing makes wing sections)
- Aerospace-certified carbon fiber (incredibly strong and durable / If treated right this paddleboard will out last the pyramids)
- Easily withstands temperatures in excess of 350 degrees
- VOC Free (won't give you cancer if you store it in your home)
- Recessed Deck (lower center of gravity)
- Super strong rails (up to 8 layers of carbon fiber)
- Standard anti-abrasion rails (no paddle rash)
- Four tie downs (for all your gear)
- Hand hold (super light, easy to carry and paddle)
- Leash plug (so you don't lose your board)
- 10" standard fin (Incredibly stable, and tracks straight)
- Weight capacity up to 280 pounds.
- Comes with a traction pad (no slipping)
- No EPS foam (No de-lamination)
- Combination drain / vent plug (does not break)
- Made in Olympia WA. (100% made in the USA)
- Guaranteed for 1 year against manufacturers defect.
- Engineered and built in America (for the best paddling experience)
If you're looking for a paddleboard that will do great on flat water and in the surf. It's a fast and stable paddler, and on waves it turns smoothly and keeps you in the pocket. We designed our M31 Squash SUP to be a high-performance board in any conditions—we think you'll agree that this is one of the best all-around SUP on the market.
About the M - Series Paddle Board
Kitson Boards encourages novice paddleboarders to get as long of a paddle board as possible. The greater board length and volume will provide better stability in a wide variety of water conditions. Additional length in your board will make your paddle boarding experience much more enjoyable. As you become a more experienced paddleboarder, you may want to get a smaller board for more maneuverability. Remember, never use your paddleboard or surfboard in water conditions you are uncomfortable with.
||Less than 20lbs